Saturday, January 22, 2011

What we have been up to

Breaking in new shoes...

I have been posting a lot about our recent hikes and thought I would try my hand at making a video montage of where we have been to give a better picture of what it is like here. My abilities with iMovie are really pathetic. And I do realize that the Ken Burns effect is overused, but I couldn't stop myself. Beware.

At least it is short. We certainly had a good time doing the content of the photos.

This is best viewed small. I am trying to make a better, clearer one that could be viewed large. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED this!

    Although, I can't believe you enjoy being outside when it's so cold you have to wear a mask. You are too much for me. Please tell me when it's warm and dry...I'd love to hike with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails