Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long, long, ago...

It is not viewed as healthy to dwell on the past. This is not dwelling, more like reminiscing. I never got these down properly on paper at the time that they were written.

When I left Utah twenty years ago I was 20 years old and so wired that if you'd touched me I would have flown into a million pieces. Things are very, very much better now, not perfect, nobody gets that I guess.

Therapy would be nice, but not available in Japanland and money and time would surely be problematic. So...Why not therapy through a blog?

Here is no. 2 in the series of things I wrote long, long ago.

This one is called:

Parted by Darkness

I saw the moon rise
over the mountains
Light washed down whitened peaks,
bathing the trees,
illuminating distant, misty ridges.

I breathed deep the frosty midnight air and
searched across the darkness, wondering,
longing to know,
if you, too,
had seen this moon rising
over the mountains


I should follow up with a note or explanation, but may add more later. There are several more with the same theme.

: )

2 comments:

  1. very beautiful--will read it again, tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful
    Sharing the moon with you tonight

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails